Sabtu, 19 Oktober 2013

This week favorite Ted Talks!

Hi there, still feel mellow in Saturday Morning,
blame the weather, I'm fine,
no I'm not fine actually, still struggle with the Accounting thingy
oh this just don't make any senses to me anymore,
not anymore, this thing just never make any senses to me,
though still try to convince myself that I love the effectiveness of Accounting,
yes, the irony,

Anyhow, what I would do if I just need 30 minutes break from this tangling number in my paper?

TED TALK!

Probably I'll share my favorite Ted Talks of the week every saturday,
since I watch it everyday,
yes yes hahaha! I loved it that much

anyway here comes my recent two favorite talks,
still about the infamous topic, LOVE and DEATH
I'll start with the light one first!
You're gonna love her! I promise you!


1. Amy Webb : How I hacked Online Dating

I'll start with the light one first!
You're gonna love her! I promise you!
She gives sprinkles of hope to anyone out there who doesn't really believe in it, I guess..
well, at least it works for me!





2. Amanda Bennet : We need a heroic narrative for death





Happy Mellow Saturday!

1 komentar: